Saturday, May 21, 2011

Happy Meal

Today while having a burger at McDonalds I happened to witness an incident .

A teenager around 15 - 16 years of age was enjoying his Happy Meal . Now after he is done he gets up to leave . Right about then he bumps into a bald headed guy . This guy drops his meal on the floor waiting to react to the incident . He places his tray on the table furiously and he is ready to vent it out on the teenager . The teenager almost about to cry stays silent and ready for his bashing  .

A person from the staff was witness to everything . This is when he enters picks up the bald guys tray . Replaces everything that he dropped for free (of course !) . The teenager silently walks away . Saved the day ? Maybe but the whole point here is it left a longing impression on my mind that everyone was happy in the end .

And trust me people who have seen me lately I AM NOT THE BALD HEADED GUY ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment